MASON THERMO RAIN BOOT LIEWOOD
CHILDREN’S THERMO RAINBOOT WITH HIGH SHAFT
The Mason Thermo Rainboot with high shaft is slightly warmer than your regular rain boot. Lined with soft and warm teddy, designed for easy slip-on and with the signature LIEWOOD logo.
• Material - shell: 100% natural rubber
• Material - lining: 100% polyester
• High shaft
• Tested for slip resistance on wet and dry surface making sure your child keeps a good grip
• Tested for flexing of the sole to guarantee, the soles do not split
• For transitional wear, add an extra wool sole to create warmth and enhance comfort
• Store the rain boots in a dark place away from direct sunlight
SIZE & FIT
• Please check the size guide to make sure, you pick the right size. True to size
To find the right size for your child, please select the size according to your child’s foot lenght and add some extra space for the foot to grow.
However, we recommend that you do not calculate too much room for growth in when determining the correct size for your child. Rain boots are naturally meant to fit a little looser than other shoes, but not too loose as it is not possible to strap the foot in.
Inner sole measurements are following: