HVID Teddy Tokki - Terracota
Teddy Tokki is a supersoft teddy cloth, perfect for your newborn or toddler. The ultrasoft merinowool takes the scent of your baby and creates peace and trust. You can put it on the top of the head of the baby to feel comforted and fall asleep. Merinowool is breathable and safe for babies.
Every Teddy is finished by hand in our own atelier in Belgium.
- dimensions: 35 cm tall- 28 cm width
- Material: 100 % extra fine Italian merinowool (oeko-tex,mulesing free).
- filling: 100% organic merino wool.
- Remove stains like milk with a wet cloth. No need to wash the whole product.
- Merinowool doesn’t take in smells, so no need to wash your item fast.
- It's not necessary to wash merinowool frequently. This fiber is selfcleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of MAX.30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machinewash only on a WOOLPROGRAM 20°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.
- Merinowool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin
- Made in Belgium